What's new

Search results

1. wildwood58

windows 11 and A;ibre (V24)

does windows 11 play well with alibre ? I just upgaded to V24 and am still have windows 10 severa tech friends advise against going to windows 11 right now 1/13/22 just wondering if v24 would or would no be a reason to wait
  2. wildwood58

getting a new laptop

Trying to find the proper procedure for moving Alibre from my old laptop to the new one
  3. wildwood58

To renew or not to renew ?

I have 1 year left on my maintenance, I’m finding myself not using Alibre as much as I was when I renewed 2 years ago. I’m also looking at the need to replace my 10year old (plus ) laptop. If I don’t renew next year will I still be able to use Alibre? I first bought Alibre in 2012 (went through...
  4. wildwood58

Alibre SWAG

Sweet........ Hats ?
  5. wildwood58

Using Design on a Mac ?

My Dell laptop is nearing the end of its life, I am seriously considering an Apple MacBook Pro...... will Alibre run on an Apple ?
  6. wildwood58

KeyShot 7

Finally found some free time Start over and try it all again
  7. wildwood58

KeyShot 7

Did Did all of the above steps, same results same error
  8. wildwood58

KeyShot 7

screenshots of same problem after running cccleaner
  9. wildwood58

KeyShot 7

I do have 64 bit New Alibre installed and working Old keyshot 6 uninstalled and rebooted before installing Keyshot 7 Will try CCclearner And try again
  10. wildwood58

KeyShot 7

The new Keyshot 7 for Alibre will not install, I uninstalled keyshot 6 and rebooted. Installed keyshot 7 for Alibre, installation almost completes then I get a pop up for a new version available, I am only allowed to accept , then get an error about not available for 32 bit. Frustrating
  11. wildwood58

2017.1 Soft launch is live

From the “new Alibre after the change over” to 2017 and Keyshot 7
  12. wildwood58

2017.1 Soft launch is live

What is the best way to upgrade Alibre and Keyshot
  13. 1

14. 1b

1b

15. 4

16. wildwood58

I assume 2017 is not yet an "official release"?

I migrated to 2017 and also upgraded to keyshot 6, I believe it is official
  17. wildwood58

New Keyshot for Alibre 2017

Keyshot 6 is working ! I followed the steps from the Alibre fresh desk help page, I did everything except down load the visual C++ and .net By the way I am running directx11 And I opened up keyshot 6. And it's working !!! Thank you Alibre Tech support (Brian) and Luxion tech support (Niko) for...
  18. wildwood58

Alibre is running great, and yes I did restart in between all these steps.
  19. wildwood58

Ran the ccleaner 5 times, there were over 8000 issues, finally cleared them all. Tech support told me today that Keyshot would not work since I was not on maintenance, I was planning on re-instating anyway, so I contacted sales and now am good until 2020. I downloaded Keyshot for Alibre from...
  20. wildwood58

Keyshot has given up on my problem, their tech support has no knowledge of the keyshot for Alibre (really?!) I'm going to try downloading keyshot from luxion site see if that makes a difference