What's new

Search results

1. cadtec

ZDB 2024.1 PDM ready for Alibre Design and Atom3D v27 Build 27039

Hello everyone Here is the new release of ZDB 2024 PDM for Alibre Design and Atom3D. In principle, ZDB also works with new Alibre versions. Furthermore, your existing file structure will not be changed. New function for high activity overview on files added. Some internal optimizations have...
  2. cadtec

ZDB Alibre-Database V26 ready...

Thanks to everyone for the interesting feedback in the private message section. We have uploaded a new release with the following improvements: New Functions (January 5, 2023) Now also works with Alibre Design Expert, Professional and Atom3D V23 - V26. Some internal functions optimized...
  3. cadtec

Export to STL and start Slicer in one...

Hi We have developed a small tool for Alibre Design PRO and EXP that creates an STL, STEP, SAT, IGES or BIP from a loaded part in one pass and starts up to ten slicer programs simultaneously, automatically reading the STL-, STEP-, SAT-, IGES- or BIP-File in each slicer. This saves a lot of...
  4. cadtec

STL-Export-and-Slice

Hello all This script comes with an installer. It exports a loaded part as STL, STEP, SAT, IGES or BIP and calls up to ten (10) slicers simultaneously. Export parameters are taken from the Alibre settings. The files are automatically loaded into the slicer(s). Instructions: - The programme...
  5. cadtec

AlibreBOM-Viewer...

Hello everybody, Here you can download the first release of our simple and easy Alibre-BOM-Viewer: https://www.alibre.ch/Download/ALIBRE-Toolbox/AlibreBOMViewer/ZDBBOMViewer.zip In the ZIP file there is only one programme and a PNG file, which you can unpack to any place and start directly...
  6. cadtec

ZDB PDM for Alibre Design and Atom3D

Hello, January 17, 2024: New release, download here: Download: ZDB PDM for Alibre Design and Atom3D... First things first: your existing folder structure will NOT be touched. Everything remains as it is! The ZDB drawing management for Alibre Design EXP, PRO and Atom3D automatically reads the...
  7. cadtec

Patterns in the Alibre API

Hey all, What do you think about the addition of Patterns in the API so they could be implemented in Alibre Script and other Applications? Also, how do you feel about a new documentation for the .NET API since the delivered version seems very outdated and the documented examples sometimes...
  8. cadtec

AlibreCAM Entry/Exit ?

How can I extend the Entry/Exit tangentially? See Pcture here: Thank you very much for your help.
  9. cadtec

LibreLink for LibreOffice

LibreLink for LibreOffice LibreLink This is the first Public release for testing! With LibreLink, you can link parameters and variables into Libre Office and Alibre Design. LibreLink is available in 15 languages. Info: The installation program integrates Libre Link directly into the add-on...
  10. cadtec

WizoScript OptionsDialog always on top

Win = Windows() PropertyInput = [] CircleDiameter = PropertyInput.append(["Zylinderdurchmesser", WindowsInputTypes.Real, 0]) ExtrusionLengthCircle = PropertyInput.append(["Zylinderlänge", WindowsInputTypes.Real, 0]) LengthCube = PropertyInput.append(["Seitenlänge Würfel", WindowsInputTypes.Real...
  11. cadtec

Floating Client-Workflow?

Hello We are interested on three GD Floating-Licenses. Now is the question: How is the workflow for activate/deactivate the client's. - Work this automatically or manually? Best regards, André
  12. cadtec

Can the feed put as "time inversely" ?

So I give a time in ms in between two (itself following) points must be used instead of a feed in m / mn. Then the feed is automatically regulated by means of distance between the points. How can I do this in AlibreCAM? Thank you in Advance
  13. cadtec

Pixelated Text in 2D-Drawings (V2011 ...56)

Hello I have compared both versions (12.1 vs 2011) and have found out that the quality of the Fonts became worse in 2D-Drawings. The Text is much more pixelated in V2011 rel. 56. The anti-aliasing setting on the videocard does improved nothing. Some of our customers (with rel. 56) has the same...
  14. cadtec

Data Migration Tool -> Failure

Hello! How can I Re-Import an ARB-File? If try to migrate an ARB-File a second one, I receive the following error: An active repository that matches the one in the backup file already exist. {890DB3EA-71FA-49B7-8E80-65E0AA9BF812} What I must do, that I can re-import again? Best regards, CADTEC
  15. cadtec

Data Migration from more than one Repos at once?

Helllo. The problem is, that I have an Assembly in Repo1 wich load Parts and Subassemblies from Repo2, Repo3, Repo4... at once. How can I migrate such an (Multi-Repo)-Assembly at once to the Vault ?
  16. cadtec

HyperShot Importfailure...

Hi, I can not import this Wine Glass into HyperShot. HyperShot creat something like a egg in a eggcup.. :shock: !?!?! Any ideas? Best Regards, André
  17. cadtec

Vault Backup Does Not Work

Hello, the backups in the Vault-Scheduler works only on local drives but NOT on network-drives. I can add jobs to the scheduler but these are not executed. As said, it functions if the target-drive is on the local disk drive. What do I wrong? Best regards.
  18. cadtec

STEP-Import-Problem

Hello. All the STEP-Files from Open Cascade could not imported correct. There are no holes... I have tried this with SWX -> perfect result!
  19. cadtec

Who can program a small tool?

Who can program a small tool? Hello, I need a small tool that moves all tangential lines, in a 2D-Drawing, to a definable layer. Now we must select every tangent lines one-for-one...... In Europe, we must draw tangent lines/edges as thin lines. Thanks for a...