What's new

Search results

1. DesignTime

zero-zero in drawing format

Hi David, can you offer more specifics on what you mean by "The centroid locations seem to be coming from some point not on the section?".
  2. DesignTime

(solved) V21 doesn't open any alibre file - SpacePilot Driver culprit

Hi evandene, A few questions from the Development side of the house to help us pin down the culprit. If you could be so kind as to reply to them. 1. If you open GLP and BOM from the Home window does it still crash Alibre? 2. When you open an empty drawing what happens? 3. If you switch to...
  3. DesignTime

Input Lag When Using MMB for Rotation

Hi CNC Crasher, great feedback on your first run at Alibre Atom3D. Looking forward to your next video on it. For turning the snapping off you were so close. You had gone into the Drawing -> Sketching option, but instead were needing to go into the Parts/Assemblies -> Sketching option. In...
  4. DesignTime

Coil spring Dwg

Thanks, sz0k30! Makes perfect sense.
  5. DesignTime

Coil spring Dwg

Hi sz0k30, I am bit confused by your answer to, "why do you create duplicate planes, axes, and points in the exact location as the default workspace ones?". You mention the move/rotate tool, and I agree with your sentiments on that. I have been pushing for an overhaul of this tool. However...
  6. DesignTime

Coil spring Dwg

I was not saying that the recreated entities are the suspected cause. I am still waiting to here back from my Development team for their assessment. It was just unusual to see a file with entities created exactly where the default ones were. This being an anomaly, as well as the drawing views...
  7. DesignTime

Coil spring Dwg

Hi GIOV, thanks for all of your input and trouble-shooting. When I open your AD 11.2 file I do see the views are rendered as they should be. When I open your AD 2019 file, the Reproject Views dialog is prompted. Clicking OK on the dialog reprojects the views and they show correctly too...
  8. DesignTime

Coil spring Dwg

Thanks, GIOV. However this is not a true apples-to-apples comparison. If you look at sz0k30's original file he has created 3 axes, 3 planes, and 1 origin/point, yet all of these "new" entities are in the exact locations as default workspace ones. Sz0k30, can you comment on why you recreated...
  9. DesignTime

Coil spring Dwg

Hi sz0k30, thanks for your file submissions and the support ticket regarding this rendering issue. I have verified the issue and have passed the files and information over to my Development team to investigate why this is occurring. As idslk mentions above, changing the height of the MAIN...
  10. DesignTime

Alibre 2019 Printing issues

We have discovered a work-around that should resolve the issue as we continue to work on the permanent fix. If you go to System Options -> Display -> General, select the Use Legacy Display option, then restart Alibre, printing should be successful.
  11. DesignTime

Thank you for the additional printer information. The printer models have now been added to the list. What is strange about this issue is that some, but not all, of our users who were affected by this issue prior are now reporting that it is no longer occurring. Initially, we thought this may...
  12. DesignTime

Even though some users have reported that after installing the KB4511555 Windows Update that they no longer are experiencing the printer issue, this does not seem to be the sole component in order to resolve the issue. Thus, we are still working on the fix. There may be some combination of...
  13. DesignTime

Microsoft has released Windows Update KB4511555 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8, and it appears to have resolved the printer issue. Please check for and install this latest Windows Update. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4511555/august-30-2019-kb4511555
  14. DesignTime

Can't Install v2019 - Resolved

Hi Scott, We have been able to recreate and resolve the issue. I emailed you the steps to follow to do so, but will include them here as well for completeness. The Installer has insufficient privileges to access this directory (Alibre Script Library install issue) Alibre Design may have...
  15. DesignTime

Thanks, Scott! We have our developers reviewing the file and trouble-shooting the fix.
  16. DesignTime

Hi Scott, We are troubleshooting the issue you are encountering. It appears this issue is only occurring if you have moved your Documents folder from its default C:\Drive location to another drive. My developers have asked that you create a verbose log file and send it our way. Instructions...
  17. DesignTime

Drawing Template colour JPGs have become monochrome (Since installing v2019)

Hi Ray, Please submit a support ticket to support@alibre.com and include your template from v2018 so our support team can diagnose and resolve the issue.
  18. DesignTime

AD 2019.0 under new Win10 May2019 Feature Update

It appears that you may need to go to System Options -> Display -> General, and select the "Use Legacy Display" option at the bottom of the page until MecSoft can deliver an update.
  19. DesignTime

2018 Impressions

Hi BigSeb and RocketNut, We would like to investigate some of the items which you are reporting with V2018 on your machines. Our Development team is requesting some files. Please go to C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming and zip up the Alibre Design folder and send it to support@alibre.com...
  20. DesignTime

2018 Impressions

Hi RocketNut, I have been unable to reproduce any pop-ups that won't close. I was mainly testing with Open Loop sketches via your input from above. I do notice that if I have edited a part, and then click on the work space's "X" to close the work space, the Save Changes dialog appears. If I...