What's new

Search results

1. Jonathan

Sooo...What's this?

I'd like to clarify that Relief Maker was not developed using Alibre development resources. It was created externally, which is evident from the fact that it was developed in QT — a framework not used by the Alibre team :) The Alibre Team recognized a gap in the market through our partnerships...
  2. Jonathan

Upgrade to pro v24 didn't work. Now Alibre is inoperative.

If you reach out to support, they can help get you up and running. If support can't assist - we'd be happy to refund your purchase. Feel free to shoot us an email at hello@alibre.com if you haven't resolved this yet.
  3. Jonathan

Hi Max, you are in India?

Max is our resident night owl :D
  4. Jonathan

Support.alibre.com intermittent issue

It's optional to enter a license code when you submit a ticket on support.alibre.com. Entering a license code automatically populates every detail we have for customers. This makes it easier to serve customers and displays all the details our support team needs on one screen. You can also email...
  5. Jonathan

Support.alibre.com intermittent issue

@HaroldL You can still update tickets by responding to an email that you received related to the ticket. When you respond, a comment will be added and you can attach additional files as needed. There is not a login section for the new ticket system. All the previous ticket details and files were...
  6. Jonathan

Trying new program

We sent you an email to provide instructions on how to release your license so you can proceed with installing your new license of Alibre Design Professional. Feel free to reach out to our support team if you need further assistance - support@alibre.com
  7. Jonathan

Alibre Atom3D livestream

He reviewed Freecad, Solidedge, and Alibre Atom3D before deciding that Atom3D was the best option for switching from Fusion 360 :)
  8. Jonathan

Add-On Documentation and Samples

This sample addon shows how the various entities can be selected using AlibreX api. There is a Readme.txt in the zip file that explains how to build and deploy the sample add-on. 5/15/2020: Sample has been tested to run on V21.
  9. Jonathan

The sample addon in attached DXSampleAddOn.zip demonstrates how an add-on renders it’s 3D graphics into Alibre Design part workspace window. You can check out the usage of these in the source file named DrawTriangleCommand.cpp - under implementation of method DrawTriangle (). There is a...
  10. Jonathan

Sample Add-ons Attached is a zip file containing a sample tightly integrated add-on as well as the full documentation for it in C++. The animation add-on demonstrates a tightly integrated addon working inside Assembly workspace. There is a word document...
  11. Jonathan

User profile location in Win 10?

Oops. My apologies. I got your names mixed up o_O As a side note... it seems like your original post could be handled by our support team... I suggest working with our support team instead of directing any questions/feedback to the forum first before contacting the Alibre support team...
  12. Jonathan

User profile location in Win 10?

As Simon mentioned... it's best not to show your license code on a public forum :( I created a new license code for you JST and emailed it to you directly. We'll deactivate your current license code once you have registered with the new license code.
  13. Jonathan

Licenses used up?

We're in the process of syncing data between our licensing server and our CRM. The nature of the sync shouldn't have any impact on licensing, but it appears we've received a few tickets where it has. The update will be done shortly. I suspect it will only affect customers who launch while the...
  14. Jonathan

I am not getting email notifications, even though all things are checked.

Hi Jevs, We are looking into this - seems emails stopped being sent from our forum email address last week. Hoping it'll be resolved shortly. Thanks for pointing this out! Cheers, Jonathan Edit: It's fixed now :)
  15. Jonathan

Anycubic Photon Review

Awesome review. It's amazing how much the price of DLP printers has dropped. Never would've thought it possible to pick one up for less than £400.
  16. Jonathan

Alibre Design official Theme!

Both are great songs :)
  17. Jonathan

New error starting 2018.2

We have a case logged for development to investigate how to prevent this from happening in the future. There haven't been any more reports of this error code. Are you still having the issue?
  18. Jonathan

JST, Try running a trace route to the licensing server and let me know how many hops show "Request timed out" To do this, navigate to Run (in Windows) and type in CMD. This will open the Command Prompt. Then type in: tracert 166.78.76.230 Based on what you mentioned, it sounds like there may...
  19. Jonathan

Correlation does not imply causation :)
  20. Jonathan

As Serenity mentioned, Alibre Design does not require consistent internet access to use for node locked licenses. JST - it's best to submit a support ticket when issues like this appear. Our support team could have responded much sooner and provided the fix. If every customer submitted...