What's new

Search results

1. N

Show desings directly in browser..

Fist of all i want to apologyze my poor english. Maybe it would be interesting to have forums in native languages to express opinions in a more adequate way. This may be a suggestion for forum administrators or perhaps I should use more tools like Google translate although I do not know if...
  2. N

OPEN BOM

I wanted to share this .. There is a new product called "Open Bom" maybe it would be interesting to try with Alibre. Personal subscription is free. https://www.openbom.com
  3. N

usage of alibre:

Hi Friends i have 2 questions regarding use of program 1) Perpendicular view o a created plane. according to a suggestion i gave to views in https://www.alibreforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/design-etc-explorer-deep-dive.20115/page-6#post-128186 i would like to know if there is a function...
  4. N

Drawing Limits

I wonder if anyone knows the limits that have the part, assembly files has.. For example How many configurations can have a part or assembly. I thing after the 12th configuration it is not possible to create another but no warning appears. how many section views or details can i make to a...
  5. N

Bill of material shows wrong parameter values from Assembly

Do I am doing something wrong or is this a bug in program??. Hello i need to draw several frames and therefore used the Global parameter feature with parts using configurations. I am using the latest version available of Geomagic Design and tried to use the new feature it has incorporated the...
  6. N

Troubles remembering working folder

I store all my models in different folders, I usually create different folders for each model and it can have also several sub-folders. When I open a file in a particular folder and after some modifications i use the “Save As” command and it remember the folder where i worked. Even if i create...
  7. N

Looking for help with a design

Hello, my name is Carlos Nichterlein, i am mechanical Engineer and i use Alibre since 2008. my email is nichterlein@hotmail.com i can send you some designs in order you can appreciate my knowledge and experience.
  8. N

big cone !

I am trying to design tank or silo a using commercial plates, I could draw the cylindrical mantle, using the "contour lofted flange” as sheet metal parts easily. The problem arises to make the base of the tank , which is tapered. Using the "lofted Flange" I can draw it as a part without...