What's new

Search results

1. lugton

Graphics

Is it my imagination, or is V23 a lot easier on the graphics card? In V22, the graphics fan was working hard whenever the shadows/reflections/occlusion etc. was used - now all quiet. Any comments? Loving V23 BTW. Nvidia Quadro K4200
  2. lugton

Grasshopper or similar ???

Does anyone know of a freeform parametric modeller plugin similar to Grasshopper that works with Alibre?
  3. lugton

Fonts?

Any ideas about displayed fonts? Regardless of what font I have set for dimensions etc., it displays as Arial - yet it PRINTS in the correct font. What have I set wrong?
  4. lugton

3DS to Alibre

Does anyone have a solution for importing complex 3DS [obj] files into Alibre? We've had success with Rhino, so maybe 3DS to Rhino? All comments welcome!
  5. lugton

Menu disappearing

Alibre 2018.1.1 Windows 10 64 Has anybody else had a problem with the menus disappearing? Software has been working perfectly for years - this started happening last week. I have removed/reinstalled - still the same. Any suggestions?
  6. lugton

Why?

Why is this still an Alibre forum? - does 3D Systems even care about this product? Let us know so we don't waste any more money on it that we could put towards Solidworks
  7. lugton

graphics disappear

After coming back from screen saver the window is white with a red diagonal cross through it and the error message: at DXUTILSLib.DXContextClass.viewportRemoveAllLights(Int64 hViewport) at com.alibre.ui.directX.GeometryCanvas.releaseOffscreenResources() at...
  8. lugton

Fonts

Is there a Chinese font that works in Geomagic Design?
  9. lugton

RedEye on V2011 64

Has anybody had problems with RedEye RPM on V2011 [64bit]? I have it installed, but it refuses to appear on the menu bar. :?
  10. lugton

What a load

Why on Earth would you get rid of the repository for the vault system? I have been battling with this tortuous byzantine methodology for a couple of months now - it doesn't offer much over the file handling systems built into Vista, and certainly none of the clean security of the online...