What's new

Search results

1. RocketNut

OK What Am I Doing rong

Hello I am trying to design a cooling fan should (shown below) The arrows point to the faces I want to shell. I have included the part file
  2. RocketNut

Need Flow Chart App

I am working on a somewhat complex Python app. I was wondering if anyone knows of a Flow Chart program.
  3. RocketNut

Chain Select????

Just wondering what is '"Chain Select " and how do I use it?
  4. RocketNut

V27 Axis Not Shown

I just updated to V27 and Axis is greyed out!!! How How do I them ungreyedout?
  5. RocketNut

High Speed Stepper Motor

I am in need of a stepper motor with a high RPM ( 750 or higher ). The motors I have been testing tops out at about 300 RPMS. So the question is there a motor out there that can achieve this speed? I can not use a normal motor because the shaft only rotates about 90 Deg to 300 Deg then back...
  6. RocketNut

What Paint To Use

I want to paint a PLA print, but I do know what paint would be the best to use ( Acrylic, enamel, nail polish )?
  7. RocketNut

Assembly Constraint Error >>SOLVED<<

I am having a problem with constraints. The first picture is perfect. Then I added boolean (subtract) with a threaded inserts tool. The result was all the constraints became unconstraint. So I tried to redo the constraints but it does not constrain properly (as shown in the screenshot with...
  8. RocketNut

I can not run Alibre [RESOLVED]

For almost a full year I have run Alibre with ADM. Just clicking on the icon freezes up in some software loop, but running in ADM mode it works perfectly until today. Now when i start up Alibre with ADM option I get this error!!! I can start Alibre using the icon (not ADM mode it opens just fine...
  9. RocketNut

Need 2 Acme T10-2 nuts [ FOUND ]

I have been all over the web looking for an end nut (shown in the attached screen) that screws onto an Acme T10-2 lead screw. I can find them but there are not in metric sizes. These in inches has me very confused and do not know what size that fits my needs. Can someone help me in finding this...
  10. RocketNut

Unable to log into support

Could someone from support contact me because I can not log into the support page? I have changed my password but still cannot log in. Thank you
  11. RocketNut

Export To STL Bomb

Good Morning I woke up to a problem with the Export file function. As you can see in the attached screen capture video when I click on the OK button nothing happens. In the lower left-hand corner, it says it saving the file, but nothing is happening. Along with the task manager, Alibre is doing...
  12. RocketNut

V24

Just wondering if there is any word when V24 will released?
  13. RocketNut

V24

Has version 24 been realsed?
  14. RocketNut

M18Pro 3D Printer

I am thinking of getting a new 3D printer and I found this printer on eBay ( M18Pro ). I look at the reviews on youtube but all the reviews I found are the same video. So I am wondering if any of you there has heard or is using this printer. I like the price, especially it has auto-leveling.
  15. RocketNut

STL to STEP Conversion Script (RESOLVED)

I just found the STL to STEP file conversion. It worked great but the resulting STEP part has a lot of lines as shown in the attached screenshot. How do I remove those lines?
  16. RocketNut

1/2-10 Acme Thread Spec

I need to draw a 1/2-10 Acme lead screw, but can not found the spec for it on the web. So I'm asking does anyone know pitch of the threads?
  17. RocketNut

Lead Screw End

Hello ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I am hoping someone can help me. I need a lead screw end cap to hold it in place. I thought I could use a couple of nuts and a fender washer, but the threads of the lead screw are not your standard threads meaning I can not screw a nut on...
  18. RocketNut

Conductive Copper Tube

Howdy I am looking for a copper rod or tube that is electrically conductive but do not know what grade I should use. The max voltage is 75v at 500mA. So I'm wondering if anyone could help me. Thank you in advance. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  19. RocketNut

License Error!!!!!!!

When I fire up Alibre this morning I got this error!! My license is good until July 2021. Yes, I have submitted to support also. Overnight my system did a Windows update, so I am wondering could that update be causing the problem?
  20. RocketNut

Linear Pattern Question

I have a question about using the equation function inside a Linear Pattern. As you can see in the first shot D2 equals 165mm. I want to use this dimension to do a linear pattern as shown in the second screenshot. As you can see D2 is not the 165mm as shown in the first screenshot!!!! Am I...