What's new

Search results

1. MKR

Threads on imported STP files

I have an annoying problem that I would like to hear if others also experience. When I import STP files and subsequently want to use the threading tool on them, threading becomes X10. That is, an M100 becomes an M1000 and so on, even if other features are rendered correctly with the correct...
  2. MKR

Constraints are placed on top of each other.

Hello Does anyone have a good idea on how to delete a constraint that is placed under other constraints that should not be deleted? /Michael
  3. MKR

How to edit costum Equation?

Hello all How do i edit a custom equation. Say i have created one and by mistake made the type Count instead of Distance, how do I change that? /Michael
  4. MKR

Turn on View Cube in sketch mode

Hi Can anyone tell me how to turn on View Cube in sketch mode? /Michael
  5. MKR

Crash every 5 min. when tracing images (SOLVED)

Hi Alibre crashes every 3-5 minutes when I try to trace a drawing. Can anyone give me a hint as to what the problem is based on the error message in the image? P.S. I have sent at ticket to support. /Michael .
  6. MKR

Save as in Inventor

Hello everyone I have been forced to work in Inventor for a client. After 11 years in Alibre, it's a bit of a challenge. Does anyone know if I, like in Alibre, can save an assembly as and rename all the files that are included? /Michael
  7. MKR

How to save an assembly as individual STP files

Hello Does anyone know how I save an assembly as individual STP parts. I have an assembly that consists of about 60 parts that the customer would like as individual STP parts. I would like to avoid having to do it manually. /Michael
  8. MKR

Organize Material Library

Hello everyone Has anyone found a smart way to organize the material library (move, delete sort in alphabetical order etc.)? /Michael
  9. MKR

Tracing Image scale jump at 0.1 ?

Hi all I'm testing "Tracing Image" out, but the scaling is too rough. It jumps by 0.1 even when I use "Calibrate Size". In my case it gives an error of 15 mm. Is there a setting that can give me 3 decimals in the scaling? /Michael
  10. MKR

Show configurations in BOM ?

Hi all Is it possible to automatically display configurations in BOM? /Michael
  11. MKR

subscription / maintenance page?

Hello There used to be a maintenance page where I could log in and see my status on used licenses and maintenance status. But now I cant find it. Could some one please provide a link? /Michael
  12. MKR

Automatic update of licence information failed for 5 days

I now get this message when i start GM. "Automatic update of licence failed for 5 days due to offline." Any one know this message? My computer is online, writing this on it :? /Michael Date: 15. juli 2015 07:57:52 Geomagic Design™ Geomagic Design Version:[ PRODUCTVERSION 16,0,2,16496 ]...
  13. MKR

Well done Alibre/Geomagic

I have been playing around/working with ver 2013 expert since it was released. And to be honest I really like it ! The better implementation with Excel, perfect export to PDf, new features in sheet metal, shaded views etc... Well done! That said, the wait was a bit to long, and please don't...