What's new

Recent content by cclark440

1. C

Anyone moved data from 32 bit vault to 64 bit vault?

I am thoroughly disgusted at this point. I just got off the phone M-Files rep who told me that the standard price for a concurrent license is $1450. Plus I would have to pay to update my current licenses to bring them current. The picture painted by the M-Files support tech that I talked to...
  2. C

Anyone moved data from 32 bit vault to 64 bit vault?

I am having to pay M-Files to update my licensing, and buy a third license for our new employee. M-Files support told me that after the current version of M-Files there will be no support for that Vault, meaning it will not work with any new releases of M-Files. I was told that there is a lot...
  3. C

Hole Call Out Format

Has there been any changes to Hole callout in the last 3 years?
  4. C

Orphaned Processes

OK, so it turns out that I did have Add-ons enabled; Alibre CAM Alibre Motion Geomagic Translate KeyShot Print 3D TraceParts I have turned off all but the two I actually use regularly, Translate, and KeyShot. I will let you know how this works out.
  5. C

Orphaned Processes

I have seen this problem for as long as I can remember with Alibre, and now Geomagic Design. I understand that shutting the machine off every night will fix it, but this method seems to ignore the issue that causes it. So, i guess there is no real solution. Also, I have no addons installed...
  6. C

Multiple Instances of GD in Task Manager

Will this issue ever be addressed, or did I miss the resolution for it? GD and Alibre for as long as I can remember does not close it session out completely, and holds onto memory. Does anyone else see this happen all the time?
  7. C

Save as To New Vault

Great! I didn't think of that. I was always trying to open from existing vault.
  8. C

Announcing Motion and FEA

dammerel, I was told that it is.
  9. C

Save as To New Vault

That is what I was afraid of. I was hoping for a "Just click this button', answer. ;)
  10. C

Save as To New Vault

Is there a way to do a save as to a new Vault? We are considering updating our part numbering conventions, and I hoping to find out if this is possible before we start.
  11. C

Chat with Support?

Has anyone actually been able to "Chat" with support lately? I have tried several times in the last couple of weeks, but always asked to leave a message. Just wondering.
  12. C

BOM trouble.

Thanks for the responses guys. I was afraid of the only one BOM per drawing. I thought I tried the saving the assembly with the configuration that I wanted, but it didn't seem to work. I didn't think that it actually saved the BOM, because I never saved the drawing after inserting the BOM into...
  13. C

BOM trouble.

I really have not used BOMs all that much in the past, and now that I am trying to use them more I am having nothing but grief. First, it seems that BOMs are limited to one per drawing, not one per sheet. Is this correct? Second, I have an assembly that has four different configurations in it...
  14. C

Geomagic/2013

I second that!
  15. C

Geomagic/2013

Well if the name is the only thing people are complaining about, that is a good thing right? My $.02 worth, I agree the name is not good. When I talk to customers about what modeling software I use, they all pretty much say they have never heard of it. I think I am going to continue using the...