What's new

Search results

1. iwanttoslot

Space Control

No I mean the other one. https://spacecontrol.de/?lang=en
  2. iwanttoslot

Space Control

hello I have been using the Space Control 3D control for several years but I have done a fresh install of Alibre Desin and now I get no response. Has Alibre dropped the interface between the software and the device?
  3. iwanttoslot

DList is Empty in 2019

semi solved using legacy graphics.' my laptop graphics card cannot be updated to the latest driver as its too old.
  4. iwanttoslot

DList is Empty in 2019

try to edit the diameter of the hole in the plate. message going to support also thanks Max Malcolm
  5. iwanttoslot

DList is Empty in 2019

I have applied the 2019.0.1 update and no change to this I have tried the model I first did and also created a new model where the error occurred also.
  6. iwanttoslot

DList is Empty in 2019

Hello If i try and draw circles on a part this error comes up. It occurs when I press enter after I have typed in the dimension. The error occurs when I try to dimension. if i just drag the size no error but as soon as i dimension it boom the error turns up. It makes no difference if I save then...
  7. iwanttoslot

imported step file inside out.

i have imported i believe a solidworks step file that appears inside out. I need to reverse the surfaces. i can do this easily on Z3D but for the life of me cant see how to do it here, and pointers please. unfortunately I cannot post part due to sensitive nature of project.
  8. iwanttoslot

latest Win 10 Update

(SOLVED) I have had these updates and it seems the graphics issues have gone away. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 amd64 2019-03 April 9, 2019—KB4493509 (OS Build 17763.437) February 12, 2019—KB4483452 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.7.2 for Windows 10, version 1809...
  9. iwanttoslot

latest Win 10 Update

The latest windows 10 update plays havoc with my computer and even more so with Alibre. Its Slowed down significantly and the red X's that I have not got for ages have come back. And all my dia and rad dims are invisible in sketch mode. the leaders are there but no values. They are editable...
  10. iwanttoslot

Strange Question Time...

Over time I have seen a lot of rationalisation of drill sizes and styles from manufacturers and with buy outs and acquisitions there have been significant changes to what drills are available. Brands like Dormer and Guhring have changed significantly over the last few years. Added to that the...
  11. iwanttoslot

2018 revised ship date: 4/11 (Wednesday)

Sorry but I don't use it in a professional manner so can't help you but would if I could. and to answer the where. New Zealand.
  12. iwanttoslot

2018 revised ship date: 4/11 (Wednesday)

Got all excited because its the 11th only to remember we are half a world earlier than you. Patience young man. Any good to see progress and understand the difficulties of getting things right.
  13. iwanttoslot

over constrained circles and lines

thanks for the help. got it working now
  14. iwanttoslot

I had a locked constraint on the center of the two big circles. Alibre for some reason did not like that. I just didn't want them to move.
  15. iwanttoslot

I don't understand why i cant make the three lines be tangentially constrained to the closest circles. Where the heck have i over constrained this. Pulling my hair out. Even if i just draw two circles anywhere and try to constrain them in any way i get an over constrained error. am going to...
  16. iwanttoslot

2nd Question

I use REVO uninstall to remove programs from my PC. it cleans out registry entries and left over files and folders. Has been a very successful experience.
  17. iwanttoslot

unable to trim part of a circle

I think the place where shapes could be useful are in sheet metal parts especially for fastener holes. Even on construction parts that have fastening holes.
  18. iwanttoslot

Activation/License

Thanks for the help The full install fixed the problem. Cheers
  19. iwanttoslot

Activation/License

Sorry for lack of information Here is a bit more. I did an update not full instalation. The update ran with no problem When i click on an icon or select new from menue or try to open a file that is when the error occurs I am going to do an uninstall and full install now and will get back to...