What's new

Search results

1. iwanttoslot

Space Control

hello I have been using the Space Control 3D control for several years but I have done a fresh install of Alibre Desin and now I get no response. Has Alibre dropped the interface between the software and the device?
  2. iwanttoslot

DList is Empty in 2019

Hello If i try and draw circles on a part this error comes up. It occurs when I press enter after I have typed in the dimension. The error occurs when I try to dimension. if i just drag the size no error but as soon as i dimension it boom the error turns up. It makes no difference if I save then...
  3. iwanttoslot

imported step file inside out.

i have imported i believe a solidworks step file that appears inside out. I need to reverse the surfaces. i can do this easily on Z3D but for the life of me cant see how to do it here, and pointers please. unfortunately I cannot post part due to sensitive nature of project.
  4. iwanttoslot

latest Win 10 Update

The latest windows 10 update plays havoc with my computer and even more so with Alibre. Its Slowed down significantly and the red X's that I have not got for ages have come back. And all my dia and rad dims are invisible in sketch mode. the leaders are there but no values. They are editable...
  5. iwanttoslot

over constrained circles and lines

I don't understand why i cant make the three lines be tangentially constrained to the closest circles. Where the heck have i over constrained this. Pulling my hair out. Even if i just draw two circles anywhere and try to constrain them in any way i get an over constrained error. am going to...
  6. iwanttoslot

Activation/License

Just put my old license code into Alibre and I am now activated legit.
  7. iwanttoslot

alibre.com is live

Just checked this morning and http://www.alibre.com is live. Just awaiting instructions on how to download and shift license from old to new.
  8. iwanttoslot

Using Alibre to design a slot car track

Hello I am trying to design a slot car track in CAD to send to a company to rout a Slot car track. I use Alibre at work so I thought I would give it a go for this project. I am a little stuck on how to do this or even if it is the right package. If a track is designable in Alibre I will give...
  9. iwanttoslot

Hole callout qtys 1 less than total

When I make a design with a hole in it then use the circular pattern tool every thing works great. the holes appear as they should. When I make a drawing of this design the hole callout has 1 less number than the total number of holes. what basic mistake am I making? Malcolm
  10. iwanttoslot

Part Data Custom Properties

Hello I have tried searching for an answer to this. Using Alibre Design expert 2012. on the file properties partdata page the lower box has custom properties. How do i add custom properties or do I have to have the pro version with vault to get access to this feature. Another observation...