What's new

Search results

1. silver2row

Post Processors for Atom3D or Should I Update to the CNC Versioning?

Hello, I found myself in the mix. This mix pertains to an Acorn CNC and router configuration of my PC. Does the Atom 3D source come with post processing or should I update to the CNC Version? Seth P.S. I would like to have Centroid Post Processing but I am probably reaching out on a limb...
  2. silver2row

Random Builds and Wall Plates

Hello, I have a wall plate preference in this build and I am trying to "Shell" the item on the underneath insides but my holes are coming out as part of the extrusion being extruded. I have contemplated how to go about it and seem to be missing some data on how to go about this build. Seth...
  3. silver2row

Polygons and Instruction...

Hey Everyone, Today, I tried to make a six sided polygon on the Sketch side of things. I tried via these commands: https://help.alibre.com/articles/#!alibre-help-v27/sketching-2d-sketching-2d-sketch-figures-polygons-creating-and-deleting-polygons I figured it would be easy to set the polygon...
  4. silver2row

Videos for Alibre but Maybe Not Atom3D?

Hello, Me again...I was watching videos on making profiles and threads again: . That link is a Ex Machina Engineering video on Youtube.com... Okay, even though everyone has jumped in to support the cause, me-me-me here, does that video have specifics (options and particulars) that Alibre...
  5. silver2row

Starting a New Thread for the Crib Sheet and Bolts, Screws, and Studs

Hello, As some of you know, I am a fanatic regarding bolts in general. As I have learned some movements and rules in Alibre, I have also come across some distinct errors in the software... Please hear me out here. So, I make a cylinder out of an extruded circle. I then guide my line making...
  6. silver2row

Working on Threads, Actual Threaded Parts, with Alibre Atom3D and Printing Them!

Hello, As some people may have read, I was having trouble with managing 3D Threaded Components in Alibre. Not so much now... See... Big threads! Seth
  7. silver2row

Watching and Performing Actions on Bolts!

Hello, As some of you may know, I am new to the idea of drawing mechanical instances. I have been following along in videos and learning Alibre Atom3D (my current subscription) by way of tutorials recently to learn more. So, in the bolt video, https://www.alibre.com/atom3d-training/ , I see...
  8. silver2row

Random Questions and Support for Further Post Processing...

Hello, I am sort of new, i.e. as I do not use the software as much these days as I tried to use it in the past. I recently came across some error in my source where I had to renew with a one-year updates/upgrades to make my software work again... This is fine. I paid the funding to support the...