What's new

Search results

1. lugton

I REALLY Hate this!

I have had the same issue for years - it seems to be different/random depending o output. Sometimes displayed but not printed. Sometimes not displayed but printed. Sometimes shows on printed output but not PDF. Sometimes it just disappears. Odd. Hard to predict.
  2. lugton

Graphics

Nope. Never suffered from any of those issues. Motion is smooth as a baby's bum.
  3. lugton

Graphics

Is it my imagination, or is V23 a lot easier on the graphics card? In V22, the graphics fan was working hard whenever the shadows/reflections/occlusion etc. was used - now all quiet. Any comments? Loving V23 BTW. Nvidia Quadro K4200
  4. lugton

Grasshopper or similar ???

Does anyone know of a freeform parametric modeller plugin similar to Grasshopper that works with Alibre?
  5. lugton

Poll - Screen Resolution / DPI

2560 x 1600 @ 100%
  6. Standrack B

Standrack B

7. Rack.64

Rack.64

8. lugton

activating 3dconnexion mouse

I have found in the past that a full uninstall (with Revo Uninstaller) and a new install works. They update their software at fairly regular intervals, and sometimes the updates can be a bit problematic.
  9. lugton

Fonts?

Well, that worked! Thanks again Simon
  10. lugton

Fonts?

Sorry all - problem solved. It seems that somehow the fonts ended up in a folder that Alibre didn't recognize. Something to watch. BTW - how did you end up with KeyShot 9.2 Simon?
  11. lugton

Fonts?

Thanks Simon; I had checked that, as it had been a bit of problem in the past - agree that a global setting would be nice - I'll keep investigating. Interesting and probably coincidental that it has only happened since HOOPS. I wonder if anyone else has had this issue: might be something weird...
  12. lugton

Fonts?

Any ideas about displayed fonts? Regardless of what font I have set for dimensions etc., it displays as Arial - yet it PRINTS in the correct font. What have I set wrong?
  13. lugton

v21 is now live

How happy am I ?!?!?!? Excellent!
  14. lugton

v21 release date?

Just remember the "good"old Geomagic days (shudder): no updates at all . . .
  15. lugton

Mouse pointer is too precise

I have noticed this too.
  16. lugton

Upcoming surprise :D

Yeah, but who wants to pay that much money?
  17. lugton

Upcoming surprise :D

This will change my life! Probably the best next feature we could have asked for.
  18. lugton

Mouse for Alibre

3D Connexion CAD mouse
  19. lugton

3DS to Alibre

Does anyone have a solution for importing complex 3DS [obj] files into Alibre? We've had success with Rhino, so maybe 3DS to Rhino? All comments welcome!
  20. lugton

Menu disappearing

Alibre 2018.1.1 Windows 10 64 Has anybody else had a problem with the menus disappearing? Software has been working perfectly for years - this started happening last week. I have removed/reinstalled - still the same. Any suggestions?