What's new

Recent content by Leno

1. L

New Alibre Website

Bill, In order to clarify some things, aginst your well known and legendary manipulation attempts: But you try to manipulate: Stop this nonsense immediately. :evil:
  2. L

Trig Functions in equation editor?

Therefore it is better to insert "fields" previously with values and these values can be used as a reference. In these fields, I can use each unit: A = degrée, radians... D= inch, mm, cm ... C= .... It is also possible to enter in this kind of fields to create a conversion: mm -> inch and then...
  3. L

Trig Functions in equation editor?

Yes, understand. It is important to add at first "fixed values" with additional entries and not overwrite exist. Values. Example : Add a new "Distance Equation" "Gap" -> 40 mm Add a new "Count Equation" ->"Number" -> 4 .... Then you can start to create the 3D Model. Now you can use this...
  4. L

Alibre online store and overseas prices

Hi cde, I am from Germany, I found these prices: O-Punkt CAD GmbH - German Reseller (Ralf here in the user forums) Price list USD = EURO Where is the problem?
  5. L

Poll - Do you plan on purchasing HyperShot for rendering?

Nate, do you mean something like that? :D With hyperShot less than 10 minutes. Try it with ...
  6. L

Help needed urgently

DELL Studio XPS i7 4 x 2,66 GHZ 4 gb ram Vista 64 bit Alibre V11.1 works well :) FJS AMILO 2 x 1.8 GHz 4 gb ram Vista 32 bit Alibre V11.1 try to edit the S12 sketch -> Deadlock :(
  7. L

V11SP1 bugs

Ok, next answer and next Username. Jordan, Unreasonable. We speak about 2D Drawings, right?
  8. L

Alibre Website Error!!!

Ralf is on the right way. :) http://www.verisign.com/ssl/ssl-information-center/
  9. L

Constrain Obrong holes help

The Obrong´s were created with the stupid ACAD 2D Shape function. Therefore, it is difficult to move/change them later.
  10. L

The car company logo thread...

...by trial and error :oops:
  11. L

locking an assembly model

Thank´s ralf3, your suggestion works fine. :idea:
  12. L

Thin Wall features

6 x ditto :D
  13. L

Updating drawings after desing change with API

It seems he is busy... :?: