What's new

Search results

1. W

Returned

I actually needed 2 pencils at Ferranti, one was 4H for construction lines then moved onto the HB/B for outlines and final detailing. And, while I reminisce, you can't lean on your PC like an you could on an A0 drawing board. Admittedly, you got graphite all over your white shirt.... Ah, those...
  2. W

Returned

Please don't tell me that I'm the only one who has a pencil in their hand whilst moving the mouse in the other. (I'm left handed though)
  3. W

Assembly Configuration Deletion

Good afternoon, I'd like to delete a configuration of my current general assembly, your first scenario (I think). I have 2 versions/configurations of a General Assembly and want to delete one of them and all it's associated constraints. I actually have 2 different general assemblies that I need...
  4. W

Assembly Configuration Deletion

Good morning, is it possible to delete an assembly configuration along with all it's constraints, which at the moment are suppressed? Thanks folks,
  5. W

Save problems

I had a wee lightbulb moment and right clicked the icon. It then allowed me to maximise the dialogue box and save. As you rightly say frustrating, but I'll try the tips in the link you attached to get it back where it should be. Thanks,
  6. W

Save problems

Good afternoon David, yes tried that but nothing appeared. I can also close the icon as a small 'x' shows alongside it when I hover over the icon, but it just re-appears when I hit save again.
  7. W

Save problems

Good afternoon all, I'm having problems saving some drawings. After I hit the save button, an icon appears in the taskbar, but doesn't save the drawing. Has anyone else noticed this or does anyone have a solution? I don't know, or rather haven't noticed, if it is happening to models or...
  8. W

License Error

Looks like the BoM issue remains.
  9. W

License Error

Hi David, I installed Alibre on my home computer so as not to have both on the work machine so didn't get to try the BoM problem out. Is it ok to intall Alibre on my works machine or should I uninstall Geomagic first? Thanks, Walter Mcleod
  10. W

License Error

Good afternoon David, I let my maintenance lapse because of the BoM issue. Can you tell me if it has been fixed yet?
  11. W

License Error

Good morning all, I had a new SSD fitted to my pc at the weekend and now I get this error when I try to apply my license code. I sent an email to the flexnet email address but now realise they might not have anything to do with it any more. Can I fix this or get it fixed by someone at Alibre...
  12. W

Photo-etched components - half-etched fold lines

Good morning, instinctively, I'd agree as bending the other way, I feel, would tend to tear more of the fibres. Found this (it's been a slow morning here) http://www.hollywoodfoundry.com/Docs/Me ... 0Rules.pdf Page 5, I think shows this. Cheers, Walter
  13. W

Dimension Suffix Text

Yes, that is it. Either solution is fine. Thanks,
  14. W

Dimension Suffix Text

Thanks for that Ken. Cheers,
  15. W

Dimension Suffix Text

Good morning all, is it possible to create multi-line dimension suffix text? On some smaller dimensions it would be handy to put the suffix text below the dimension text. Thanks,
  16. W

Upgrading to "V18" (2015.1.1) or go v17

Good afternoon all, I still have the BOM bug in version 2015.1.1 Still a bit of a showstopper. :(
  17. W

v2015.1.1 Bill of Material Bug?

Good morning all, For me this is also a show stopper. Luckily, I can print out the drawings without re-projecting the views, but if I need to actually make changes then that will be a big problem. Like you, I reported this but have not had a reply, other than a confirmation email. Hopefully soon.
  18. W

v2015.1.1 Bill of Material Bug?

Good morning, I am seeing the same problem. I just printed a drawing and I'm getting gyp from production because the numbers don't tie up. Hope it's fixed soon.
  19. W

Organization Aims to Create a Nano-Replicator 3D Printer

Surely you'd go straight to printing the Rabbit Casserole....... :)
  20. W

2D drawing part section arrows

Good morning all, just finishing an assembly drawing and I've noticed that whenever I open it, the section A-A arrows are facing the wrong direction. I have to right click -> edit and it corrects itself. There are 2 other sections on the drawing which are ok. My problem is that if I'd not...