What's new

Search results

1. D

Exploded views moving assemblies

Hi all when doing an explosed view is there a way of moving a whole sub-assembly as one item not as individual parts? I may be missing something but I try picking the assembly in the view but it only picks the individual parts then I tried picking it from the tree but that did not work Thanks...
  2. D

Can't edit SM flange length.

Hi All, why cant I after creating a flange edit the length - in the screen shot the value is "greyed" out Thanks Andrew
  3. D

Sketches visible after feature

Hi all, I am sure if this was an issue in previous versions, but after a sketch is consumed by a feature should the sketch be hidden See screen shot below, the red lines and the sketches
  4. D

Sheetmetal miter flange problem

Hi All I am trying to put a miter flange around this edge on all 4 sides as per the pic attached I am doing something wrong as I can't seem to get it to work Thnaks Andrew
  5. D

Solidworks - latest offer

All, out of interest have you seen the latest offer from Solidworks, $16.48 AUD per month for full version 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS for Makers - Collaborative Industry Innovator - 3D Sculptor - Collaborative Business Innovator - 3D Creator - NC Shop Floor Programmer - 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS...
  6. D

Alibre Atom3D Crosshair style

Hi All Anyone know of a setting to change the ""big"" crosshair style in atom3d to the Alibre Design ""smaller" style? Andrew
  7. D

Scripting and atom 3D

Might be a silly question but does alibre script work with Atom 3D
  8. D

Licence releasing

Hi All I have one licence between my work PC and home laptop (BTW like others I did have 3 licences at one stage...) In my case, I am the only user and I only use the PC or laptop. I always forget to release the licence before going home or vice versa. It would be nice to have a way to release a...
  9. D

Alibre low cost version

Hi Max Any further information on this product? Andrew
  10. D

Selection thru a part

Hi All Quick question: how do you select a face thru a part without rotating the view around? Thanks in advance Andrew
  11. D

convert to sheet metal

hi all I'm trying to convert this part (.sat) to a sheet metal part I keep getting an error about overlapping figures could any one have a go and see if you can convert? Thanks Andrew
  12. D

How to buy in Australia

As per the header Do we have a reseller yet?
  13. D

New software

Hi all I purchased a copy of viacad V10 I have already knock out a job I sort of like non constraint type cad.
  14. D

Assembly planes

Hi All in an assembly, I have created some reference planes (see screen shot) the problem is when I now make a "new part" I can't reference the planes is there around this? thanks Andrew
  15. D

setting note font

hi all is there a way to pre set the note font eg size / type i have had a look thru the file properties, but cant see any setting for the note thanks andrew
  16. D

back convert versions

Hi All Is there a way to ba ck version between versions Work PC Geomagic Design Version:[ PRODUCTVERSION 16,0,0,16407 ] 64-bit Home PC Geomagic Design Version:[ PRODUCTVERSION 15,0,2,15088 ] 64-bit Andrew
  17. D

Drawing sheets

Hi all I have a question about drawing sheets. Is there a way to copy a sheet with the title block filled out to a new sheet thanks Andrew
  18. D

PunchCAD - ViaCAD

Hi all anyone used ViaCAD v9 recently? what is your opinion ? the price is right at $99 or $249 for the pro version http://www.punchcad.com/p-27-viacad-2d3d-v9.aspx Andrew
  19. D

workplane at an angle

hi all i had a quick search but only found one reference i would like to offset a workplane (say the xz) and then angle it im havng problems doing this. any help would be appreciated Andrew
  20. D

Cool new feature

Hi all Now here is a cool feature! I could see this saving time SOLIDWORKS 2015 Sneak Peek: Treehouse: http://youtu.be/Iuy-sJNwapw