What's new

Search results

1. M

Doubleclick on part file opens new Instance of Home Window

I think a re-install may work. I did the install 100% the way Alibre recommended and do not have that issue. I can double click on any part/assy and get multiple parts but only one home window. Waiting on Nate telling me I'm fibbing again....
  2. M

Aluminum

The OED suggests that the American ‘Aluminum’ is older than the British ‘Aluminium’. The Aluminium entry says the spelling was changed to what is now the British spelling to conform to the spelling of other metals ending with –ium as in gallium and indium. Mike
  3. M

ExtendedAlibreTool v0.3 Released

Re: The Future of My Programs I definitely like what I see Nate.
  4. M

Is Alibre Blog Broken ??

Actually there is an Alibre Group on Linkedin and it has been a little active that last couple of days. I also use twitter primarily as a news feed. As a contractor it is great to get up to date feeds from the news papers at home. Mike
  5. M

Multiple rads

Agree with DavidJ. This is the process I use and lately it has made things much easier and quicker as well. Mike
  6. M

"Merry Christmas" 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone. Mike
  7. M

Alibre User "Shot Gallery"

Re: Alibre User "HyperShot Gallery" You 'da man' Ralf!! Mike
  8. M

Forums should be working now...

Ditto Garet, nice response. I thought I was going to have to break my pc's so they wouldn't work anymore.... :lol: -Mike
  9. M

Very quick this morning. Mac and PC Mike
  10. M

I seem to be working just fine today. First time in quite some time I am able to use my Mac with the forums, and this is from 30,000 feet in the air!! Isn't tech. grand! Mike
  11. M

Forum Access Problems

Great reply.... :mrgreen:
  12. M

Forum Access Problems

Can't be Safari. I'm running it right now and it is perfect. Must be a Mac issue. Mike
  13. M

Forum Access Problems

I'm sorry for going back on topic but is this issue going to be addressed by Alibre? I'm going back home to "Seattle" and with this issue my HP will be going home rather than the Mac. Mike
  14. M

Forum Access Problems

Saw problems when I got back in town yesterday afternoon. Mac "No can do", Boot Mac w/Windows 7, "No Problem", HP w/Windows 7 "No Problem". Mike. :?:
  15. M

Alibre 12 and M-Files 6

I downloaded straight from the M-Files website, input my licence key from Alibre when promped and haven't noticed any loss in functionality.
  16. M

M-Files 6 Beta

I Just finished upgrading three of my most used computers and upgraded the least used of those to M-Files 6.0 and haven't had a problem so far. "Crossing Fingers" Mike
  17. M

Alibre 12 and M-Files 6

I just upgraded to V12 and did the upgrade for M-Files 6.0 using the Simple upgrade and everything seems to work great. I did do this upgrade on a PC I was not intending as my primary machine just incase things went horribly wrong. So far this hasn't been the case. Mike
  18. M

Awesome V12 performance!

Love the new look/feel and all the improvements when I upgrated my PC. However when I upgraded my Mac? WOW! Mike
  19. M

Alibre Design won't read IGES file with only splines

We do not consider IGES files a 'standard' here and is exactly the reason we refer to IGES files as 'I Guess' files.